There are different views and sayings of every other person on the arrival of the Coronavirus 3rd Wave. Some say it has already arrived, while others say it will reach by February. Everyone is confused and threatened, yet the COVID-19 pandemic affects every individual inadequately. It affects everyone in various ways including, economic status and mental health. Therefore, everyone gets scared when they hear about the 3rd wave of coronavirus.
According to the news and analysis, we have seen that a new variant of coronavirus, namely Omicron, is now spreading in the entire world at its full speed. As per the doctor’s sayings, it has almost the same symptoms compared to the COVID-19. The common symptoms of the viruses are fever, cold, common and unable to taste/smell. Doctors said that it would be the reason behind the 3rd wave of coronavirus, and it will be at its peak by the end of February. Therefore, individuals are getting hyper as they are unready for the 3rd wave.
Number of Rising Cases in India
There is a daily increment of Omicron cases in India, and it is a topic of concern. There are higher chances of hitting the 3rd wave in India very soon. According to the reports, an average increase of the coronavirus is around 8000 cases daily. There is a massive increase in cases in Mumbai and Delhi. These two are the most affected cities in India, and the number of patients is increasing very speedily and impacting every second person very badly.
The daily increase in patients is creating anxiety in everybody. It is making them anxious about their survival. Therefore, everyone is trying to stay away and take care of themselves. According to the latest statistics, the number of cases touches the mark of 23000, with an increase of 0.42%. The daily increase in cases is providing a red alert for everyone. It is preparing them to be ready for the 3rd lockdown.
Precautions to Prevent Everyone from Coronavirus
Several methods will support everyone to prevent themselves from the influence of coronavirus. These ways will prevent everybody from getting influenced by the coronavirus. Therefore, here are some pointers that will help you to take care of yourself from COVID-19:
- Individuals should maintain social distancing and prevent unnecessary physical contact with an unknown person.
- Everyone should wash their frequently appropriately with handwash and water.
- Everybody must carry a sanitizer when you move out of their house.
- Make sure that you will use your products and prevent any public interactions.
- Wash every product that you buy from the market to avoid any contamination.
- Make sure that you must get yourself double vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
- Always wear a mask when you are far from your house and carry an additional face cover for safety purposes.
- Make sure that you will stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Keep yourself surrounded by positive people to indulge in positivity around yourself.
Keep Yourselves Positive and Motivated
Living with positive and motivating thoughts will aid an individual to change their perspective of seeing things. These positive thoughts assist everyone maintains themselves healthy and fit. There are numerous ways by which people can preserve their positive opinions:
- Meditation is one of the best ways that provide you with positive views and help you to enhance your concentration power.
- Make sure that you do physical activities at least one time a day. It supports individuals to lower down their frustration and stay focused.
- Listening to music and spiritual wordings will provide you with a new and upgraded life. It assists people to stay away from negative thoughts and live peacefully.
- Staying focused on your work will help you keep yourself away from unfavorable and unnecessary thoughts.