Guest blogging has been used in digital marketing for years. Business leaders know the power of guest blogging to amplify their messages in addition to the networking benefits. Guest blogging is publishing or writing an article on someone else’s website.
“Add value. Help people. Be patient. And over time, you’ll win”
Guest blogging is a great way and a big platform to connect with new readers. It is a way to establish as an authority figure in the market.
The reasons that make guest blogging a key strategy for online influence
It is an opportunity to take expertise and share it with others to increase traffic to both the blogs.
- Builds Relationships – Guest blogging builds relationships. A good guest blogger, you will add efficacy to someone else’s blog, as a result, you start building relationships with other bloggers. Active bloggers make up a lot of conversation on the social media sites like Twitter and Facebook and who don’t want to be a good friend of such tremendously influential people.
- Good for Search Engines – In guest blogging, the host blogger includes a link of the blog in the post (this link is added usually in the end or the beginning). This is known as backlinking. Backlinking increase the desirability of your blog to search engines, it makes your content easier to find via Yahoo, Google, Bing, and others.
- Get Connect with New People – This is one of the best part of guest blogging. It allows you to enter a community, which is already established and share your thoughts. Guest blogging allows you to connect with a large number of people that will ultimately benefit you. If you continue with guest blogging, you will see more followers and more readers over time.
“Guest blogging on other sites is five times as valuable as creating new content on your own site”
Before getting started with guest blogging, make sure about what you are looking for in the guest blogging experience. There are lots of spams on the web, so it is a task to make sure that you are not posting to such types of blogs.
Golden Rule of being a Good Guest
- Link the post with existing blog
- Share it on Facebook
- Promote it on other social media platforms, like Twitter & Google+
- Stick around and always respond to the comments on the post.
No matter whether today’s latest marketing techniques will become part of the mainstream or fade away, guest blogging has already proven its longevity.
Guest blogging is becoming mainstream marketing because it does not only help to gather online followers and customers but also a great way to network with others in the corporate world.